We are committed to doing things with excellence. We genuinely care about:
- Respecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our communities
- Being respectful of our environment
- Utilizing sustainable manufacturing processes
- Partnering with people who share our values
- Complying with ever-changing environmental regulations.
Cudo® dining chair frames are made from solid wood with some cold-pressed plywood parts. They do not contain any MDF or other materials that are environmentally harmful. Our frames are compliant with TSCA VI - TSCA VI Exempt – Solid wood and plywood.
We partner with vendors who purchase their wood from suppliers who support sustainable forest principles.
The foam used in Cudo® dining chairs meets CertiPUR standards which are designed to ensure foam does not contain harmful materials such as lead, mercury and PBDE fire retardants.
The performance fabrics we sell have properties that help to create healthier, more sustainable indoor residential environments. They are free of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates and halogenated flame retardants.
Crypton Home® is a GREENGUARD Gold Certified product. Revolution® fabrics are made using a proprietary technology where the yarns have natural stain resistant properties without any chemical treatment.