Our Promise to You
At Cudo® we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our dining chairs and promise our commitment to make your purchase a fabulous experience. We encourage you to inspect your Cudo® dining chairs and cartons upon delivery, and if you think there is something wrong with them, we will do our absolute best to make things right.
Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have:
The beauty of online ordering is the speed with which things get moving. Please be confident in your Cudo® dining chair order before you confirm your purchase. Because orders are immediately processed, we cannot cancel or change your order once it is confirmed.
Our warranty is straightforward and simple:
Customers will have one year after purchasing an item to return it, accompanied by proof of purchase. After one year, we will work with our customers to reach a fair solution if a product is defective in any way.
We stand by our Cudo® dining chairs. When your chairs arrive, please inspect them thoroughly. If you aren’t completely satisfied or if there appears to be a quality problem with your Cudo® dining chairs please call us (828-324-8999) within 48 hours of delivery to your home and talk with one of our Cudo® Customer Service experts.
On the subject of our chair frames, we have great confidence in their construction. If there are any manufacturing issues, you should know within the first year of use. Should there be an issue, know that we will stand behind our product and take care of it. This warranty does not cover abuse or misuse. On the subject of our fabrics, the Cudo® one-year fabric warranty does not cover fabrics with regard to fading, evidence of heavy soiling or abuse(misuse), improper cleaning methods, or stain/soil repellant treatments applied by the customer.
We will repair the chair(s) at our discretion. Return delivery charges could apply.
Cudo® dining chairs are not designed for commercial use. As tough as they are, using them commercially will void your warranty from Cudo®.
You can return Cudo® Select dining chairs within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping and a 25% restocking fee will apply to returned Cudo® chairs.
Due to the nature of our Cudo® Choice chairs, all sales of custom Cudo® chairs are final.
Can I cancel or change my order?
- Unfortunately, no. The beauty of online ordering is the speed with which things get moving. Please be confident in your Cudo® dining chair order before confirming your purchase. Because orders are immediately processed, we cannot change or cancel your order once it is confirmed.
Can I get free fabric samples?
- Yes, and we encourage you to do so. Order up to five free fabric samples by filling out our Fabric Sample Request Form on our Fabrics Gallery
How much do the chairs weigh?
- On average, each chair weighs 25 lbs. Not too light, not too heavy. Just right.
What happens if my chair is damaged during delivery?
- Cudo® dining chairs are very well packaged in high-spec cartons. Because Cudo® uses furniture delivery professionals, the likelihood of freight damage is minimal.
- If you feel your chairs have been compromised during the delivery process, contact Cudo® customer service within 48 hours of receipt of the chairs to initiate a claims process.
What happens if my chair is defective?
- We stand behind our chairs. We've been crafting dining chairs successfully for more than 25 years. The likelihood of a factory defect is slim because your chairs have been built with great care and proven quality.
- They are inspected several times throughout the manufacturing process.
- They are photographed before they leave our factory.
- If something is delivered from our factory that isn’t right, we’ll fix it. Plain and simple.
- Contact Cudo® Customer Service within 48 hours of delivery, and we’ll get started.
What if I don’t like my chairs?
- We hope you are going to love them!
- If you ordered one of our Cudo® Choice Fabric options for your Cudo® dining chairs, sorry, those chairs are not returnable.
- But if you ordered one of our Cudo® Select Fabric options on your Cudo® dining chairs, and you want to return them, let us know within 30 days of delivery by contacting Cudo® Customer Service and we’ll get started.
- You will be responsible for packaging the dining chairs for safe return and paying delivery costs to return the chairs to Hickory, NC.
- Upon receipt of your Cudo® dining chairs, we will inspect them.
- If they have been returned in good condition, we will credit your account the price of the chairs less a 20% restocking fee.
- If they have not been returned in good condition, we will evaluate the damage and issue credit accordingly.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club.
Do the Cudo® dining chairs have a warranty?
- Yes, they do. To put it simply we stand behind our dining chairs. Here is how that works: When your chairs arrive, please inspect chair and carton thoroughly. If for some reason, there appears to be damage to your Cudo® dining chairs, please contact Cudo® within 48 hours of receipt of delivery. We will repair the chair(s) at our discretion. Return delivery charges could apply.
- The Cudo® one-year fabric warranty does not cover fabrics with regard to fading, evidence of heavy soiling or abuse (misuse), improper cleaning methods, or stain/soil repellant treatments applied by the customer.
Can I return Cudo® dining chairs if I want to?
- You can return Cudo® Select dining chairs within 30 days of delivery. Contact Cudo® customer service and we'll get started.
- Unfortunately, you cannot return Cudo® Choice dining chairs. Those sales are final because the chairs were custom made specifically for you.